Thursday, February 19, 2009

You are My Hudson!

I sing a song to Hudson all the time, either to get him to sleep or just because he's being cute, silly, and we're having fun. The tune is set from "You are my Sunshine", Lyrics as followed:

You are My Hudson
My little Bubby Hudson
You make Mommy Happy,
Cuz You're my Bubbyroo
You'll never know Dear
How Much I Love You!
So Please Smile/sleep/laugh etc for me today!

He thinks it's soo funny and I have been singing this to him everyday since he was about 6 weeks old. He loves his momma's singing, which is why I think he likes Amerian Idol.....the reject part of it! LOL

A couple other things I do, is every night I put him to bed and whisper:
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as we're living, my baby you'll be! (I LOVE THAT BOOK!)
And then i give him a kiss, and say good night my sweet baby boy!

I probably could go on and on and on and on about how precious he is, and fun, and sweet, and everything in between, but I'm sure you can already tell that by now!!!

No comments: