Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! I have been gone for a LONG time! I can't believe I haven't posted since May! However, that's going to change, I know I've said it before, but I really wished that I posted some things throughout the year about Hudson and things that went on in our lives.
2009 brought a lot of hard times for us, but some AWESOME times as well!

Hudson's 1st birthday!


July 19, 2008

July 19, 2009

Todd and I got married!!


August 15, 2009

and Hudson's walking too!!! YAY!

Todd and I both have jobs now! I work at David's Bridal, as a Wedding Consultant, and Todd works at a warehouse for Toyota; right now he is a temp, so hopefully he'll be hired on soon as full-time! Cross your fingers for us!

I have photographed a couple sessions, and two weddings! Check out my blog at Crystalgilliattphotography.blogspot.com. I also may have a couple weddings already booked for 2010! I'm so excited!!

I'm ready for 2010, I'm ready for it to be a GREAT year for our family. I will be back(hopefully tomorrow! ) for a list of top 10 things I want to accomplish in 2010!

~Crys~

No comments: