Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My art Projects! =)

Well I decided I was going to start being a little crafty, and well make Todd do some stuff as well! =) I bought letters that spell out Hudson for his room, and I decided I to paint them blue and white! Well I didn't realize how much detail were to these letters! And they took me forever!!! I also bought some canvases for Todd to draw sport designs on, because he can actually draw!! Well much better than I ever could!! We decided we're going to have Hudson's room be sports theme! Once I have him we're going paint one wall of his room, as a baseball diamond, and make it a Chicago Cubs wall! I got these cute 3 1/2 feet wire baseball and football guys, that we're going to hang on the wall! The other wall is going to be an Indianapolis Colts wall! YAY! Well I have all the letters done! YIPPIE! However Todd has three of the sports drawn out, and one half way painted! I have quite a few more that I want done, however, who knows when they'll get done! Hopefully soon! I'm going to try and post some of the pictures on here and show you what we did! Hope you like them!! =)


~*~Crys~*~


























1 comment:

coltsrule07 said...

I'm so happy that you have stepped into the blog world. Now I just need to get back at it. The letters look great and Todd's drawings look great too. It's about time you get that room put together, Hudson's almost here! Can't wait!