Sunday, May 10, 2009

I REALLY failed this time!

Well, I guess you can say I failed my goal! I just have been so busy with taking pictures and editing them I haven't had a chance to get on here and post, and I don't like to post without pictures! Plus my computer has been soooo slow and I've tried to update the pics and my internet keeps shutting down! But I got some up! So I think I'm going to re-work my goal into not EVERY day, but at least 3 times a week! I'll start with that and see where we go! Sometimes I just don't know what I should post or not.......It's not all that exciting around here! lol So hopefully I can at least post some pictures a couple times a week. (which I know most people are just looking for the pics, then me typing......because ya'll know I'm not the best "writer" in the world!) So anyway! I hope you enjoy these pics! I sure did!!! =)


Hudson really wanted this toy, he was getting something out of his toy box and then he saw the block on the floor, well he decided he needed to go OVER the toy box to get to it!

He's getting it!!!
Daddy had to help him off! (but I had to take a picture, because it's freaking hilarious!! lol)

Hudson is trying to learn how to walk with a walking toy......he's uh standing well on it!

Then he just pushes it and doesn't step forward! LOL it's quite funny!
Love,
Hudson and Crys

No comments: