Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


Well for my first "offical" mother's day, I got flowers and my new James Patterson Book, "The 8th Confession." I'm so excited, I love this series, but I'm holding off reading it until vacation! Reading on the beach, just sounds awesome!! But we had a cookout over at Dawn's house and we played a couple cornhole tournaments, I think Mom and Adam won the first one, and Adam and ____ Aunt Cathy? won the second one, but the beat out Grandpa! How dare they! It was a lot of fun, especially seeing my 81 year old Grandpa and my Grandma's out there playing cornhole! But it was a fun day, can't wait for all the rest of the mother's days to come!! I love being a mommy!!! It's the best thing in the world!! =) But here are some pictures from the day!

My book and flowers!

Todd (he looks weird!) Huddie and I!

Huddie and I!

Alli, Drew, Mawmaw, and Hudson

Hudson and his best friend Lucy the bulldog!

Mawmaw and Hudson!

Papa and his boys!


Hudson and Papa!

Dawn, mom, and I!

Dawn, Boogie, Mom, and me!

Love,
Crys

No comments: