Thursday, October 16, 2008

Babysitting!!

I've started babysitting my friend Kari's little girl and baby boy. Well Ali loves Hudson's Bumbo! She sits in it and reads the coupon books from the mail! It's too funny! She'll sit in there for over a hour and she gets up and it's stuck to her, so she falls foward to get out of it! Well I put Hudson in the Bumbo and he loved it! He was just smiling and laughing! Too cute!!





Well another thing Ali did that was really cute, was she would go up to the babies and wave at them and say "Hi Baby!", this is the only thing I understand from her! LOL that and Doggie!


It is quite a challenge to watch two babies that are 6 weeks apart! They sometimes eat at the same time! Today I had to feed them at the exact same time, and propped them up on the Boppy and sat in front of them holding their bottles!!



Another thing I've started, is I'm ATTEMPTING to knit a hat! I got a knitting loom and am in the process of making a hat for Hudson! Here is a start of it!
















OMG! Hudson held his bottle all by himself!! It was only like for 45 seconds! But it's a start! My baby boy is growing up!!! =(



1 comment:

coltsrule07 said...

Hudson is sooooo cute. He is such a happy baby. That is too funny about Ali and "reading the coupons". I'm sure it is very difficult to have 2 little ones so close together. I'm very impressed that you can do it. Keep up the good work on your blogging!