Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm joining the running Circuit!...


HAHAHA!!! Well I'm atempting to get some exercise and go out walking/jogging/running. Since mom has been doing these runs for a quite a while, Dawn & Uncle David have joined in. Well since I still have some Hudson belly left, I thought why not?! I need to get out and exercise, so I guess this will give me some motivation!



On Tuesday, I decided I wanted to go for a walk, so I got Hudson's stroller and called my friend Kari to see if she wanted to go since she lives in my neighborhood! Well I got outside, and it was COLD!!! So I had to go get a blanket, socks, and a hat for Hudson! Well we started walking and we walked for over a hour! I think it was a little over 4 miles! So not too bad!

Then on Wednesday, I went to moms, to help mom and dad with their lawn, well I asked mom if she wanted to go jogging, so I brought the stroller......well it was really cold, so we decided not to go because of Hudson, so we went to Olive Garden instead! Dawn and Drew met us there! I asked where was Boogie? Dawn said well Alli said since she was taken Andrew, mommy would have one kid, and Alli would stay home, so Daddy could have one kid too! While at Olive Garden, Drew was being so cute!! Drinking out of the water glass, and trying to eat a breadstick!! =)



So Thursday, I was back on track with the running, and took my car around to see how much a mile would be! Well I didn't really realize how MUCH a mile was!! But I'm going to do it! So for my first time running...well like jogging/walking, I did it in 14:55 sec! So it's pretty bad, but it can only get better, right? I'm not sure what my goal is yet? I guess finishing! Not being last! HAHA!
Well I've signed up for the 5k run/walk on the 18th of October..only 15 days left... it's the same run that mom's doing the mini-marathon!! YIKES!!! 13 miles, that's a little ridiculous! But good for her! LOL
Crys







No comments: