Friday, October 10, 2008

Comparing Pics

I'm a member of a baby blog, and have been since I was pregnant with Hudson. It's a group of girls that were all due in July, and we could ask questions or just vent with troubles we were having etc. Well now we have continued and are still there for each other, and we post pics of our little ones and still give/get advice. Well one girl posted pictures of her, her husband, and her daughter and asked us all to do the same thing! Well I found one picture of me on Todd's computer and a couple of Todd from his baby book, that I had to take a picture of the picture! Well it's pretty cool to see what we looked like as babies. I need to find my baby pictures from mom's house, but this is one that I have. Let me know what you guys think!?








No comments: