Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hudson's 3 months!!!

Can you believe it! My baby boy is 3 months old!!! How could it be so fast! I never knew how fast time flew when you don't want it to! I love my baby boy more than he could ever know! He's smiling a lot and laughing a lot, and his grabbing things now too! He grabbed my hair this morning, and he thought it was funny!!!! He likes to be sung too(even in my horrible voice!), which sometimes I think he stops crying cuz my singing is so bad, but he laughs when I sing! We have a song that I made up! (goes to you are my sunshine!)

"You are my Hudson, my baby Hudson, you make me HAPPPPPPYYYY because you are my Bubbaroo, you never know dear, how much I love you, so please don't take my Huddie away!!" LOL




He loves to take baths, but once he's out of the water, he doesn't like it anymore!


He is an awesome baby! He sleeps from anywhere from 9-10pm to 8:30-9:30am! He loves to sleep in like Mommy!!! I just upped him to 6 0z of formula!! He's eating the same amount as Drew is now!!!

We went to the pumpkin patch on his 3 month birthday, and I'm going to post some pics!




No comments: