Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last night of bowling! YAY!

Well we had our last night of bowling tonight! Thank goodness! I love to bowl and all however it's getting so nice out that it sucks to stay inside and I haven't been bowling the greatest either lately! Oh well! But we did end up getting 10th place! Wahoo! We took all 8 points, and went over my sister's team! LOL Todd said it was bragging rights! LOL only about $11 more in money but hey! And Hudson is not happy being in the playpen for 3 hours.....but he does get to "play" with Drew some of the time. They share the playpen, and Drew just normally walks or sits on Hudson, and Hudson lets him!! Silly boys!!

Well Drew started walking today! He took about 20 little side steps to get to my sister's Sunkist! LOL so she HAD to give him a drink! LOL! He also pushed himself up to standing from sitting to! He's finallly getting it. We all thought Hudson was going to walk before Drew was......but not now!

I gave Hudson a bath in the bath tub tonight for the first time! He's either been in the infant tub or in his ducky tub, so I decided to let him try the tub out and he loved it! He kept trying to crawl in the tub to get to his toys, and splashing around. However, I think he was done when I was trying to wash him, because he kept trying to pull himself up on me, it helped me was his booty though! LOL

Well as my camera is still not charged(sorry it's been a BUSY weekend.....and i've been lazy!), so I'll try and get some pictures uploaded tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning we have Hudson's 9 month appointment, and I'm excited to see how much he weighs and how tall he is! My guess is about 24 lbs and about 33 inches! So we'll see we're he is in the morning!!!! =)

Well that's all I have for now!

Love,

Crys & Hudson

No comments: