Thursday, April 23, 2009

Play Date!!!








Today Hudson and I met Heather and Jack for a playdate! Heather is from my July 2008 baby board!! and Mr. Jack, her son, is 4 days younger than Hudson! Since Heather lives in Illinois, we met in Terre Haute for lunch and went to the park. We went to Cheeseburger and Paradise and went to Deming Park for the boys to play in the grass. Well it took us a while to get there, because we kinda got lost! (no surprise here huh?lol) The park was packed with a lot of people! So they didn't get to swing, but I think they had fun playing with some toys and with each other. I am so happy that I FINALLY met one of the girls on the baby board! But here are a couple pictures from today!! Singing the ABC's!!


Mr. Jackaroni!!



CHEESE!!


More pics later!!


Love,

Hudson and Crys




2 comments:

Staralea said...

OMG this is just so great! How fun!!!! Yay!!! :)

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how many times I played at Deming Park as a child! MAN, I am so jealous! If I'm ever up there to visit family, you're all going to have to come to Terre Haute- it's a rule! :D