Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photography Shots!

Well yesterday I took some maternity shots for a friend of mine that I went to high school with! We had a ton of fun, and took a TON of pictures! I'm going to add just one to show ya! But last night it took me until 2am to upload the pictures on the computer, so that is why I was soo mad at my darn computer! But I finally got them uploaded! I've added a couple more on my Photography blog at http://www.crystalgilliattphotography.blogspot.com/
Also today I planned on going to take some pics of my friend's two little girls! Well Hudson decided he wanted to take a FOUR HOUR NAP! I guess he was tired, so finally at around 4 we went over to my friend's Jess' mom's house to take pictures of Zoey and Reagan on their horses and in their white dresses with cowgirl hats and boots! They are adorable! Zoey is 4 and Reagan is 2 1/2! Zoey just adores Hudson and loves him so much! I spent all afternoon over there and they even asked me to stay for dinner! So nice of them! Well Hudson had a blast playing in the dirt! He is filthy!! Many more of these days to come!! But I think he might had more fun eating on the food! He had some baked potato, green beans, even a couple pieces(tiny tiny tiny) of pork chops!PLUS his 3 jars of baby food! He's a chunky monkey that's for sure! Well my battery died in midupload of putting the pictures on my computer! So I'll have to post more, but here are just two of the pictures that I took today!

Love,

Crys

No comments: