Sunday, April 19, 2009

My new goal on blogging!

Well I've become a blog stalker! I found someone's blog, and then I start reading blogs that they've added that they read! I have cried over people I don't know, babies that have cancer, triplet mommys, women who are trying so hard to become pregnant! Well the point of this is, that I check their sites everyday to see what they write about! And find it that I'm a little disappointed that I don't know what's going on! LOL I did say I was a stalker though! Well knowing that I'm not a "writer" by any means, I'm wanting to start a new goal!

My new goal is to at least write one post a day!!! I'm home all day with Hudson, so sometimes it seems like there is nothing new to report, so I'll try and post pics also! So here is my new start!

No comments: